Bhutan is consider as the World's Last Shangri-La and a heavenly abode in the heart of the vast Himalayan, but little known to the outside just being wedged between giant neighbours and secluded by some of the high mountain ranges. Bhutan is last paradise on earth reflects age old religion, culture, arts & architecture in its golden peaks in the background of deep green valley's and hillside, the vivid blue of the rivers and the sky, the white of the snow above the brown -gold alpine pastures speaking a serene language of silence - an integral part of Himalayan Buddhism for tradition and worship enabling the believers to reach Closer to the goal of enlightenment.
If someone is looking for a real peaceful place, where past is still the present, beautiful nature, clean environment, diverse flora & fauna, rich culture & tradition, religion way of life, and so on then Bhutan is the right place to visit. The Shangri-La tour continues through arriving to the Paro. The tour further follows the path of Thimphu, Punakha, Wangduephodrang, Gangtey (Phobjikha), Tongsa, Bumthang (Jakar), Mongar etc.
DAY 01: ARRIVE PARO
Our Tour escort from Bhutan will receive you upon arrival at Paro Airport (7,000ft) and drive you through the valley of Paro to the hotel. After refreshment, take a stroll around the town of Paro.
DAY 02: PARO
Drive to the ruins of Drugyel Dzong. This Dzong is of historical importance, from whose ramparts the Bhutanese repelled Tibetan invaders. On a clear day one can view the sacred Mount Chhomolari, Mountain of Goddess (24,000 ft). After lunch visit Ta Dzong, the National Museum housed in an ancient watchtower, which has a fine collection of ancient Thangka painting, textiles, weapons and artifacts. Walk to the traditional wooden bridge.
DAY 03: PARO - EXCURSION TO TAKTSHANG OR DRIVE TO CHELILA PASS
Drive to Ramthongkha and then hike to viewpoint of Taktshang, the Tiger's Nest (one and a half hours). This magical monastery clings to a vertical granite cliff 3,000 ft above the valley floor. The monastery unfortunately got burnt in 1998 but it has recently been reconstructed.
DAY 04: PARO - THIMPHU
Drive through the beautiful valleys of Paro and Thimphu to the capital of Bhutan - Thimphu. Visit the Zangthopelri Lhakhang, the School of Thankha Painting and the Tashi Nincha folk studio where the traditional folk and mask dance are learned and practiced. Afternoon, visit the Zelukha Nunnery, the TashiChho Dzong and the Handicraft Emporium.
DAY 05: THIMPHU - WANGDUE PHODRANG
In the morning, visit the Memorial Chorten and see also some gold and silversmiths at work. After lunch drive to Punakha through Dochula Pass. Visit Punakha town and visit the Punakha Dzong if the monastic body has shifted to Thimphu for the summer. Evening drive to Wangdue town.
DAY 06: WANGDUE PHODRANG - TRONGSA
Visit the Wangdue town. After lunch drive to Trongsa over the Pelela Pass. (Alt 11,155 ft / 3,400 m) in the Black Mountain ranges, which separates the western region from the other regions of the country.
DAY 07: TRONGSA - BUMTHANG
Visit to the outside premises of Trongsa Dzong one of the largest Dzongs in the country. Visit also the Ta Dzong (Watch Tower) and stroll through the small Trongsa town. After lunch, drive to Bumthang Valley across the Yutola Pass.
DAY 08: BUMTHANG
Drive to Ura - one of the four valleys of Bumthang. Visit the village and explore the beautiful valley. Visit Ura Lhakhang and drive through the picturesque valley of Bumthang to see Kurje Lhakhang, Tamshing Lhakhang and Kuenshusum Lhakhang.
DAY 09: BUMTHANG - THIMPHU
Drive to Thimphu. Enroute visit the Rukhubji village. Overnight in Thimphu.
DAY 10: THIMPHU -PARO - DEPARTURES
Early morning drive to Paro for departure.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus (all airport transfers).
2. Two night deluxe hotel in Kathmandu (before Bhutan & after Bhutan)
3. All sightseeing tours, Monument /Museum entrance Fees as per itinerary.
4. Service of licensed English speaking Bhutanese Tour Guides.
5. All meals fixed breakfast, lunch & dinner with Tea and Coffee for whole duration of your stay in Bhutan.
6. All accommodation as per itinerary during your trip in Bhutan.
7. All our government taxes, Tourist service charge, vat, Official expense.
8. Bhutan Visa Fees and Visa Processing assistance
1. Druk air fare from/to Kathmandu.
2. Your travel insurance.
3. International airfare and airport departure tax.
4. Nepal entry visa , you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.) (US$ 40 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival atTribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue. You required 2 passport size photos & your password copy.
5. Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
6. Personal clothing and equipments.
7. Tips for guide and driver.
8. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
NOTE: Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
In This Spring Season
Get Special Discount
on Every Packages!
Don't miss it